Terms and Conditions
Logitech UE Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
|Promoter:||Logitech Australia Computer Peripherals PTY LTD
ABN: 21 069 691 989
Address: Suite 2.01A, Shed 72 ,The Woolstores, 4F Huntley St, ALEXANDRIA, NSW 2015
Ph: 1800 025 544
|Purchase Period:||Purchase Start date: 04/10/16 at 09:00 am AEDT
Purchase End date: close of business on 03/02/17
|Entry Period/Promotional Period:||Entry Start date: 04/10/16 at 09:00 am AEDT
Entry End date: 10/02/17 at 11:59 pm AEDT
|Eligible entrants:||Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.|
|How to Enter/claim a gift:||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps:
a) purchase a UE BOOM2 or UE MEGABOOM portable Bluetooth speaker from any store displaying advertising for this Promotion (including any online version of such store) (“Participating Venues”) during the Purchase Period; and
b) go online to uebonus.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page, input the requested details including their first name, last name, email address, phone number and State/Territory of residence, an answer to the Promotional Question: “Why did you purchase a UE BOOM2 or UE MEGABOOM portable Bluetooth speaker?” (answer must be in 25 words or less), upload a photo or scanned copy of their purchase receipt for the qualifying purchase; and
c) submit the fully completed entry form during the Entry Period.
Proof of purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying purchase.
All persons who validly enter will receive the Gift indicated below.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
|Claims and entries permitted:||Multiple entries permitted per person provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above and subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry can be submitted per qualifying purchase; and (b) by completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.|
|Total Prize Pool:||Up to AUD$12,000.00|
|Winner Notification:||The prize winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) days of the judging.|
|Unclaimed Prize:||In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.|
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Entry Start Date and ends on the Entry End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The winner will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. Each entry will be judged on the basis of the individual originality of the response provided to the Promotional Question.
- The best valid entry, as determined by the judges, will win the prize specified in the Schedule table above.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The winner will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner/successful gift claimant.
- If any winner/gift claimant chooses not to take their prize/gift (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize/gift by or at the time specified by the Promoter, or at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize/gift and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize/gift.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in Purchase Qualifying Product for each entry as proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant’s respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant’s right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prizes/gifts are accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes/gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes/gifts after that date.
- If a prize/gift (or portion of a prize/gift) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize/gift (or that portion of the prize/gift) to a prize/gift of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website via their Internet service provider.
- Prize will be awarded to the person named in the winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or gift recipient or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or gift recipient or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (and his/her travel companion, in the case of the prize) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize/gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize/gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize/gift supplier and the provision of the prize/gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize/gift at the time it is issued to the winner/gift recipient will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize/gift, any delay or failure relating to the prize/gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize/gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner/gift claimant cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize/gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win or receive a gift. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win or receive a gift. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted on entry (e.g. photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights or third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph. The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize/gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Domino’s Pizzas Terms & Conditions
- The winners will be awarded two (2) Unique Codes
- Each Unique Code is valid until 10/03/2017 for single use for one (1) Free Traditional Pizzas
- Must only be redeemed online at dominos.com.au or via the Domino’s iPhone or Android App at participating stores only
- Pick Up Only
- Not valid for redemption via phone orders or orders made in-store
- Selected Stores Only
- Not transferable or redeemable for cash
- Choose from any Traditional, Chef’s Best, Extra Value, Value Range or 4 Topping Mogul pizza
- A surcharge applies to upgrade to premium pizzas, half ‘n’ half, additional toppings, indulgent crusts and promotional products
Universal Music Terms & Conditions
- The winners will be awarded (2) Unique Codes
- Each Unique Code is valid until 10/03/2017 for single use for one (1) Album Download up to the value of $21.50 AUD. Exclusions include blue ray, CD, Video, Boxsets, DVD and Vinyl. Each Unique Code is valid for MP3 music formats only
- Must only be redeemed online at getmusic.com.au/logitech to make their selection of MP3 music
- To ensure no charge is applied for valid selections of $21.50 AUD or less, winners will be required to add the Music Album Download to their cart and click on “View Cart & Apply Coupon”
- The next step will be to enter the Unique Code in the “Apply Coupon Code” and proceed to check out
- Credit card charges will apply if the value totals more than $21.50 AUD
- A download link will also be emailed to the winners nominated email address to download at a later date. This link is valid for thirty (30) days